Our Tinctures are handcrafted and contain alcohol infused with rich, medicinal herbs. These Tinctures can be added to your smoothies and teas to comfort anything from digestion to female health.
Lemon Balm Tincture-
Contains Lemon balm and Grain alcohol
Good for melancholy and memory. Calms the nervous system and digestive systems.
is used for heart conditions, including heart failure, irregular heartbeat, fast heartbeat, and heart symptoms due to anxiety. It is also used for the absence of menstrual periods, intestinal gas (flatulence), and over-active thyroid (hyperthyroidism).
Stinging nettle Tincture-
Supports joint health, arthritis, stimulates hair growth and helps in combating hair loss, reduces inflammation, helps to reduce large prostate issues. Loaded with amino acids, helps control blood sugar and lowers blood pressure.
Get Well Tincture-
Contains lemon balm, echinacea, and yarrow. This is for colds and flus.
Known to boost the immune system and protect the system against illness.
They are also filled with antioxidants for reducing inflammation in the body from being sick or under attack.
- It fights the flu.
- It helps to control blood sugar.
- Aids healthy cell growth.
- Reduces risk of breast cancer.
- Helps manage anxiety.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Reduces inflammation.
Yarrow is used for fever, common cold, hay fever, absence of menstruation, dysentery, diarrhea, loss of appetite, gastrointestinal (GI) tract discomfort, and to induce sweating. Some people chew the fresh leaves to relieve toothache.
Increased nutrition, thanks to the high mineral content (iron, magnesium, B vitamins, and more),
– Pregnancy support, by making the uterus stronger, and helping bring it back to its original size postpartum,
– Some evidence of easier, shorter labor (of course, other variables will influence how easy labor will be for you)
– Easier, less painful menstrual cycles
– Skin soothing benefits, when applied locally
– Measurable antioxidant activity
– Treatment of stomach disorders, such as diarrhea
– Immune support for various ailments including respiratory disorders and heart problems
– Blood sugar regulations in diabetic patients